If you know a woman executive who is making a "positive difference in the [healthcare] industry," please click here for more information on the program.
Modern Healthcare editors select the honorees based on five criteria:
"Has the candidate:
- Successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company?
- Shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry?
- Demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field?
- Served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives?
- Assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates' own organization or company?"
How do you nominate someone? The answer is:
"Send Modern Healthcare a detailed cover letter explaining how the candidate meets or exceeds the five criteria. Submissions must include the nominee‚Äôs resume or curriculum vitae, age and a color photo. Please send the material to David Burda, Editor, Modern Healthcare, (at) firstname.lastname@example.org."
No fee is required. Again, full details are here.