With a wide range of experience across the healthcare ecosystem, client partners in the provider sector value our distinct vantage point as well as our deep understanding of the unique challenges they face.
Accelerated transformation requires talent that is energized by purpose and driven to create sustainable paths forward for success now and in an ambiguous future. That’s why Furst Group is a talent solutions partner that goes beyond simply finding talent. We offer a competitive advantage.
Exceptional leadership is critically important in healthcare provider organizations. Finding the right executives with the expertise, vision, and passion to drive your organization's success is vital in today's rapidly evolving healthcare landscape.
Clients appreciate our insight into all facets of organizational leadership – from the initial creation of a position to reporting structures, core competencies, and compensation. By providing real-time market information and rigorous assessment of leadership gaps and strengths, our clients feel empowered to make informed decisions about the alignment, assessment, and acquisition of leadership talent.
Furst Group understands the issues that health systems are facing, such as:
- The move to value-based care
- Community benefit capabilities
- Physician partnerships to improve overall patient experience
- Ongoing focus on creating seamless coordination of care
- Technological transformation, from patient records to diagnostic capability
Here are a few facts about our firm and our process:
- Exclusively focused on the healthcare sector, with more than 3,500 successful engagements.
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion in healthcare organizations. With proven success in diversity—93 percent diversity on candidate slates, resulting in 56 percent diversity placements—our search strategies prioritize attracting a diverse pool of candidates, ensuring representation, and fostering an inclusive leadership team that reflects the communities you serve.
- Exceptional ability to quickly understand and internalize the client’s culture and values to ensure find talent who can contribute to your culture and your bottom line when recruiting for a strategic leadership position.
- A stellar track record in the retention rate of placements. Our candidates provide stability and loyalty in addition to high performance.
- A top performer in client satisfaction ratings. Furst Group “far exceeded expectations” or “exceeded expectations” of our clients in 15 categories, from understanding our clients’ organizations to our consultants’ knowledge and responsiveness and the value received from the investment in the search process.
- Executive Search
- Board Search & Board Services
- CEO & C-Suite Succession
- Private Equity & Venture-Capital
- Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Financial Officers and Audit
- Human Resource Officers
- Legal, Risk, and Compliance
- Operations Executives and Supply Chain
- Clinical Leadership and Clinical Chairs
- Technology Officers
- Marketing, Sales, and Strategy Officers