Furst Group and NuBrick Partners are proud to sponsor the Top 25 Women in Healthcare, the awards program created by Modern Healthcare. This is our 11th year of sponsoring the program, which culminates in an awards gala on August 1 in Chicago.
Please click here to read our interviews with previous honorees from the Top 25 awards programs.
2019 Top 25 Women Leaders in Healthcare
- NANCY HOWELL AGEE, President/CEO, Carilion Clinic
- MADELINE BELL, President/CEO, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- MARY BOOSALIS, President/CEO, Premier Health
- DEBRA CANALES, Executive vice president/chief administrative officer, Providence St. Joseph Health
- DR. MANDY COHEN, Secretary, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- TINA FREESE DECKER, President/CEO, Spectrum Health
- CYNTHIA HUNDORFEAN, President/CEO, Allegheny Health Network
- LAURA KAISER, President/CEO, SSM Health
- DR. ANNE KLIBANSKI, Chief academic officer, Partners HealthCare
- KATHY LANCASTER, Executive vice president/chief financial officer, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals
- KAREN LYNCH, Executive vice president, CVS Health
- PATRICIA MARYLAND, President/CEO, Ascension Healthcare
- DR. BARBARA MCANENY, President, American Medical Association
- DR. REDONDA MILLER, President, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- DR. JANICE NEVIN, President/CEO, Christiana Care Health System
- AMY PERRY, CEO, hospital division Atlantic Health System
- CANDICE SAUNDERS, President/CEO, WellStar Health System
- NINFA SAUNDERS, President/CEO, Navicent Health
- DR. JOANNE SMITH, President/CEO, Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
- JOHNESE SPISSO, President, UCLA Health
- PAULA STEINER, President/CEO, Health Care Service Corp.
- PAMELA SUTTON-WALLACE, CEO, University of Virginia Medical Center
- SUSAN SWEENEY, President/head, U.S. Commercial Bristol-Myers Squibb
- SEEMA VERMA, Administrator CMS
- ANDREA WALSH, President/CEO, HealthPartners
- MARNA BORGSTROM, CEO, Yale New Haven Health
- DR. JOANNE CONROY, President/CEO, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
- SUSAN DEVORE, President/CEO, Premier
- JUDY FAULKNER, President/CEO, Epic Systems Corp.
- SISTER CAROL KEEHAN, President/CEO, Catholic Health Association
WOMEN TO WATCH
In addition, here are the 10 executives chosen as Women Leaders to Watch:
- AMBER CAMBRON, President/CEO, BlueCare Tennessee
- DR. LAURA FORESE, Executive vice president/chief operating officer, New York-Presbyterian
- DR. REBEKAH GEE, Secretary, Louisiana Department of Health
- DR. PATRICE HARRIS, President-elect, American Medical Association
- SALLY HURT-DEITCH, Chief nursing officer, Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- LYNN KRUTAK, Chief financial officer, Ballad Health
- REBECCA MADSEN, Chief consumer officer, UnitedHealthcare
- DR. RHONDA MEDOWS, Executive vice president of population health, Providence St. Joseph Health
- MIKELLE MOORE, Senior vice president of community health, Intermountain Healthcare
- HEATHER WALL, Chief commercial officer, Civica Rx
For more information, click here.