Furst Group is in its 4th decade as an innovative leader in executive search and consulting for healthcare organizations. We have partnered with many of the best-performing hospital systems in the nation, as ranked in a recent study by Thomson Reuters.
Furst Group understands the issues that health systems are facing, such as:
- The move to value-based care
- Community benefit capabilities
- Physician partnerships to improve overall patient experience
- Ongoing focus on creating seamless coordination of care
- Technological transformation, from patient records to diagnostic capability
Here are a few facts about our firm and our process:
- Exclusively focused on the healthcare sector, with more than 2,000 successful engagements.
- Our repeat clients come back to us again and again, an average of 5.5 engagements per company. In all, 60 percent of our business is repeat business.
- A record of success at the highest levels of healthcare. In the last year, 49.3 percent of our work has been for the C-suite, and 91 percent has been for positions at the vice-president level and above.
- Proven success in diversity – in the last year, 48 percent of our candidate slates have had minority representation, resulting in 16 percent of placements.
- Exceptional ability to quickly understand and internalize the client’s culture and values in order to ensure the right “fit” when recruiting for a strategic leadership position.
- A stellar track record in the retention rate of placements. Our candidates provide stability and loyalty in addition to high performance.
- A top performer in client satisfaction ratings. Furst Group “far exceeded expectations” or “exceeded expectations” of our clients in 15 categories, from understanding client’s organization to consultant’s knowledge and availability, to the value received from the investment in the search process.